1. Your booking is only confirmed once payment is received.
2. Payment is due upon signing relevant booking or quotation, thereafter a 50% cancellation fee applies.
3. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing and will hold a 100% cancellation fee if it is cancelled within 30 days of the event.
4. If payment has been received in full you are welcome to substitute delegates provided it is 7 days before the event.
5. The contact information of all event attendees is shared with event partners and your signature above acts as approval to do so on behalf of your entire delegation.
6. Smart Procurement reserves the right to move the event onto a virtual platform should it decide, or be advised, that running the event face-to-face is not possible, safe or practicable in its judgement. In such circumstances Smart Procurement will endeavour to notify all participants as quickly as possible to avoid participants incurring costs, such as for accommodation and travel, all of which Smart people is not liable for. In the circumstance of you attending or presenting via a virtual platform.
7. In the event that Smart Procurement permanently cancels or postpones the event (including but not limited to a force majeure occurrence), a voucher will be issued to the value of the delegate fee in order for you to attend another Smart Procurement event of your choosing or the same event taking place at a later date. Unfortunately, refunds are not possible.
8. Smart Procurement will not be held responsible for delegate connection and own system failures during the online event.
9. Smart Procurement does ensure that all presentations are recorded and available after the event to all attendees.