Julian Abrahams is a Regional Strategy Director with 10+ yrs. experience in global enterprise strategy, change and transformation, large programme/project office leadership, digital transformation and operating model/business architecture design.
Successfully delivered global change and transformation programmes yielding millions in strategic benefits on multiple continents in complex stakeholder environments.
Leader and strategist with proven delivery, senior stakeholder management experience having successfully delivered over $200M in strategic benefits.
- Strategy and Change head: Europe Global Business Services (GBS) designing a Service Delivery Improvement programme to increase profitability and performance across 17 Delivery Centres globally
- Led turnaround programme to restructure Shared Services footprint for Europe, incl. site closure (c. 400 staff), migration (250+ roles), site scaling/increasing (from c.500 to 800), increasing occupancy and profitability in all affected sites
- Led Europe GBS Programme Office with teams in Bulgaria, Lithuania, and the US (NY, Kansas)
- Developed AIG Europe Operating Strategy and execution plan/roadmap for 2019/20 office of the European COO
- Global Automation lead, developing methodologies, toolkits and frameworks across a global network of 80+ countries
- Selected as 1 of 70 top performing leaders globally for the AIG Global Mentorship Programme (2014/15).
- Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) lead for AIG Global Innovation Exchange Forum (2014)
- Awarded the Alexander Forbes Group Performance Award (2012/13)